Thursday, November 1, 2012

Registration issues: CHBE 4400 Process Control

The Spring class panic is in full swing, so I am going to try and address some of the issues about which I am hearing the most....

I understand that CHBE 4400 Chemical Process Control is full; there is a wait list building.  At this time the wait list is NOT full.  Here's what is going to happen: 

First, students who anticipate graduating in Spring 2013 and have submitted a graduation application will be prioritized on the wait list.  I anticipate this happening by early next week.  When this is done, a group of seats will be opened and the prioritized students will have the first opportunity to get registered. 

Second, students who anticipate graduating in Summer 2013 must send me an email (PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR GT ID#!).  After compiling the list of pending Summer graduations, the waitlist will once again be prioritized and additional seats opened.

NOTE:  If after reviewing your records it becomes clear you cannot graduate in the spring or summer, you will NOT be prioritized on the wait list.  Students will have to be flexible with their corresponding lab sections as I have limited control over this aspect.  Additionally, students who fail to let me know their graduation plans will not be prioritized.

I will do my best to sort this out throughout Phase I registration, but I must tell you that it may still be a "work in progress" during Phase II, so please bear with us as we do our best to accommodate those students who need the class the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment